- Feeling stuck in the daily stress and busyness and missing the joy and big picture of your work?
- Longing for spiritual practices that support visionary and soulful leadership?
- Looking for practical tools and supportive relationships for an uncharted future?
- Seeking new approaches to the people problems you face every day?
If your answers are yes
, then join us in weaving together your leadership and spirituality!
Spark! Forming Soulful, Authentic and Resilient Leaders in Uncertain Times
is a year-long, three retreat journey in community, with gifted leaders. As part of this year-long program, you will:
- Walk away with new tools for managing and motivating others.
- Increase your resilience.
- Align your work with your convictions.
- Learn from some of the area's leading experts on executive leadership.
- Form new friendships with your peers.
- Reground yourself in silence.
- Challenge yourself with new insights.
- Hone your gifts for more impactful leadership.
- Immerse yourself in Franciscan spirituality.
Our guides throughout our year-long journey will be Rev. Margaret Marcuson, Larry Peacock and Kelly Deutsch.
Three residencies at the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center, 32867 SE Highway 211, Eagle Creek, Oregon: March 7-9, 2022, June 13-15, 2022, and September 19-21, 2022.
Cost: $3,500, $50 Application Fee.
Click here for more information and to register.