Come enjoy time away from the phone and household chores. Here you can be among other crafters and focus on starting or finishing your special project. Bring your unfinished project: beads, quilting, cross-stitching, knitting, photo albums, or your favorite craft. Whatever projects you choose to bring, there will also be ideas and supplies to try something new. A flexible schedule, casual devotions, delicious meals, and the warmth of Wesley Meadow Lodge are combined in a beautiful mountain setting to provide a relaxed atmosphere.
This event has 2 sections ... you can sign up for one part or both parts according to what best fits your schedule.
Part 1 is Mon-Fri (Sept 20-24)
Part 2 is Fri-Sun (Sept 24-26)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Please plan to check-in at camp between 2pm and 4pm on Monday, September 20th or between 2pm and 4pm on Friday, September 24th if registered for Part 2 only. Please call the camp if you plan to arrive at camp before or after this time.
- Precautions will be in place to minimize the risk of Covid-19, including reduced capacity. To find out more about health measures in place at camp and how you can help please see our "Adult Camp Covid-19 Q&A Page."
- For directions to Suttle Lake camp, CLICK HERE
- Plan to pack for success (items marked with * are not necessary but nice):
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Please plan to pack plenty of clean masks for your time at camp. We recommend that you pack at least 8 disposable masks or at least four cloth masks that can be washed while at camp.
- Bring warm clothes and boots for outside and comfy slippers to wear inside.
- A robe may be appreciated for the short walk down the hall to the bathrooms.
- Ready-to-use equipment, supplies, and related materials for your project.
- Water bottle
- Fan for your sleeping room
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camp at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- This event will conclude late morning on Friday or Sunday, depending on which sections you’ve selected.
- For registration information, please contact our camp registrar at 503-802-9214 or email@example.com. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/